19 April 2020

Book Fun!



The current lockdown has given me lots more time to play with my books, including arranging my shelves to fit more in, and of course, buying plenty more. This helps with missing all the fun book events and festivals I normally would have gone to. I have recently been seeing lots of lovely book things on twitter and thought I would have a go too!

Spine poetry is fun and a great way to be creative, even if you're not normally any good at writing poems. Here are some of mine:


    


Another really beautiful thing to make is a book rainbow:


  


And lastly a very special TBR rainbow with some of my most anticipated books!




Can you make any spine poetry out of some of your favourite books? Be sure to share your book rainbows!



2 comments:

  1. They look awesome Sabrina. You've given me the inspiration to try some more spine poetry ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Share them so I can see :)

      Delete