12 April 2022

 The Royal Leap-Frog by Peter Bently




Book Summary

A hilarious tale of rivalry, boasting and custardy chaos from the bestselling creators of The King's Birthday Suit. 

When a flea, a grasshopper and a frog compete to show the King who can jump the highest, it causes CHAOS in the royal dining hall. Who can jump the highest? Can the clever leap frog use his wits to win? And will the Emperor's dog EVER get rid of the flea? 


I don't usually review picture books on the blog but this one caught my eye and just looked so adorable!

I loved the illustrations and the story is so funny, with an exceptionally clever frog. This is sure to be a favourite with the kids. I had a look at the author's website and was intrigued by Goldilocks in Space and Snow White in Space. Space is my thing so definitely want to check those out too!


I've Kissed Too Many Frogs Cocktail - I found this on the Martini Diva website, well worth a look for lots of other fun cocktails! 45ml Lemon Vodka, 15ml Orange Liqueur, 75ml Fresh Grapefruit Juice, 15ml Fresh Lime Juice, Splash of Grenadine. Shake the first 4 ingredients in a shaker with ice, pour into a martini glass and drizzle over a little grenadine.






No comments:

Post a Comment